Lakota Solutions, LLC
Lakota Solutions, LLC. (LSC) is an SBA 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that provides unique and innovative solutions to a wide range of military and civilian clients. LSC’s roots were established in 2005 as a “best value” facilities and services firm in Warner Robins, GA supporting customers in and around WR-ALC. Over the years LSC became a value-added partner to Air Force, Army, Navy, as well as DLA agencies. In December of 2021, LSC was acquired by Shee Atiká Government Services, LLC. (SGS) and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Shee Atiká Inc. based in Sitka, AK. LSC is now fully classified as an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) which provides our DoD, Federal and Civilian clients with the flexible and streamlined sole-source procurement option as governed by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Key Sole Source Advantages
- A significantly accelerated procurement timeline, without the disruptions and delays resulting from complex evaluations and resulting protests
- Flexibility and reliability through direct negotiations per 13 CFR 124.503, competitive threshold exemptions per 48 CFR 19.805-1, and common management and administrative services between all Shee Atika subsidiaries
- Elimination of pre-award schedule risk due to the non-protestable nature of ANC sole source procurements per 13 CFR 124.517
- ANCs – unlike other 8(a) companies – provide the Government with a virtually unlimited sole-source ceiling per 48 CFR 6.303-1
- Accelerated Procurement Timeline
- Measured in weeks rather than months, a sole-source procurement provides the Government with LSC high-quality and demonstrated performance six times faster than a standard procurement. With open discussions across the procurement process immediately following SBA approval, we offer the ability and expertise to help tailor pre-award requirements for our customers to best achieve their desired post-award outcomes. Measured in weeks rather than months, a sole-source procurement provides the Government with LSC high-quality and demonstrated performance six times faster than a standard procurement. With open discussions across the procurement process immediately following SBA approval, we offer the ability and expertise to help tailor pre-award requirements for our customers to best achieve their desired post-award outcomes.
- Why an Alaska Native Corporation?
- The Government may award sole-source contracts to ANC 8(a) companies up to $100M without Justification and Approval (J&A) and more than $100M with J&A, offering an unlimited threshold.
- The ceiling for sole-source contract awards to a non-ANC 8(a) company is limited to $4M for non-manufacturing.
- Implementation Flexibility & Performance Reliability
- ANC sole-source procurements provide the Government with numerous advantages in creating agile and scalable contracting solutions by allowing open discussions and direct negotiations at any phase of procurement following SBA approval. Additionally, ANCs can offer sole source procurements protected from protests.
- LSC Brings high-quality performance and reliable services to the U.S. federal, state, and local contracting marketplace.
Over the last 17 years, LSC has continuously strengthened our position as a Tier 1 logistics, operations, and facilities service provider. Our core competencies are listed below:
488190 Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
493110 General Warehousing and Storage
541419 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Admin Management and General Management Consulting Services
561110 Admin and Support Services
561210 Facilities Support Services
561614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
811110 General Automotive Repair
811310 Commercial and Industrial Machinery
LSC additionally provides Construction Services encompassing General Contracting, Engineering Services, HVAC Services, and Process Systems.
236220 Commercial & Institutional Building Construction
238210 Electrical Contractors & Other Wiring Installation Contractors
238220 Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning Contractors
238990 All other Specialty Trade Contractors
At LSC, we strive to create a culture that is conducive to the personal and professional growth of our most valuable asset, our employees. That investment translates into our team providing world-class solutions for our customer’s most challenging problems. As an experienced government contractor, Lakota has built a robust infrastructure that allows us to manage multiple, simultaneous contracts as well as subcontractors. We routinely form strategic partnerships with like size and large businesses to broaden our opportunities. Our outstanding work performance is only surpassed by our commitment to quality and safety. It would be our honor to partner with you and help solve your next challenge, large or small.
- President: Mo Evans
email: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: 850-806-1013
- BD & Capture Manager: Mark Housand
email: email@example.com PH: 404-852-3460